Monday, January 4, 2016

# 116 Happy New Year!


2016 here we come!
I hope you have set a few goals for yourself this year. Find a place and write them down.
 I looked back on my simple list from a few years ago and it was three things.
 Read, Write, Speak.
I will change the order but they will remain the same for this year. When I do all three of these I feel like I am sharing some of what I learned along this road of life.
 I may add "fish more" to the list for 2016! 
The shot above was taken last year on my trip to Matagorda. 
Nothing like the sunrise from the kayak seat and a quiet conversation with the Almighty.
Give God a chance to speak to you.


Matthew 6

Treasures in Heaven

19 “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. 20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

No comments:

Post a Comment