Monday, February 22, 2016

# 123 Hospitals

I spent some time this last week with one of son's in the hospital for a major surgery. Thank God for a very positive result! It is hard to be picked and poked on by those who are there to help you heal. The doctors and nurses could not have been better; but you end up feeling like you are being pulled apart. We are blessed to live in an age when medical knowledge is superior. It always still amazes me though, that man can cut you wide open and God will start the healing process immediately. I doesn't hurt to be young and strong either! My best council is to keep a good attitude. I always tell the story that I used myself in cancer recovery: if you have a bad day...make it a GOOD bad day. Break a dish if you feel the need.(then you have to clean it up) Yell and scream if you want and get the "why me?" out of the way. and make it a good...bad day. Then make up your mind you had your bad day, now get busy having a good day. I never allowed myself to have two bad days in a row. Sometimes I had three bad out of five days...but never two in a row!

27 
Proverbs 27


1 Do not boast about tomorrow,
    for you do not know what a day may bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment