Sunday, January 4, 2015

# 85 New Year..New Look!



I got my eye on you! 
 Happy New Year to all! You may have noticed a few things have changed around here.
 Like the blog NAME!..And layout!
The content will change a bit too as I am going to try and keep you up to date with whats going on in Paul Sr's world. I have many  irons in the fire and it should be an exciting year. I will be updating this blog every two weeks starting Jan 2015.
I think we all have said in the past: "one of these days I will..."
Today is the day!
So lets get at it! My first self published book " Woodcrafting for Birds and Wildlife" is in the final editing stages. I am pleased to have been joined by Jim Stevenson.
 Jim is a professional bird guide, ornithological professor, and  the executive director of the Galveston Ornithological Society. His knowledge and support has been amazing.
Within the next couple weeks we will finish the editing the manuscript  and it will be sent to the printer. This is all pretty exciting to see it come together.
The book will be available for purchase online as well as in person if you are in the Houston area.
It has truly been a family effort with photography, provided by Mark Batchelder,
 John and Tracy Batchelder and content contributions by all my sons and daughter in-laws!
I hope to have a firm launch date for the book by the next post,


Ecclesiastes 3:1

A Time for Everything

There is a time for everything,
    and a season for every activity under the heavens

No comments:

Post a Comment