Tuesday, January 27, 2015

#88 Birds of a Feather


Our photography class turned out to be a great success. On a very cold and rainy night 38 people showed up to learn a few things. I think I will do this sometime again in the future. I have already committed to present a photography at the next 4-H event in May. The weather here has been very warm this past week. Lots of birds at the feeders and plenty of the goldfinches like the one above. I have been out cleaning and readying the bird houses I have up. I added quite a few this year in the woods next to our house. I also planted a fig tree and a  mexican plum for the birds. It will take a couple of years for them to produce. Pay it forward!
The book "Woodcrafting for Birds and Wildlife" is in the printer's Que.
If all goes according to plan it will be ready by the first week of Feb.
 Now is the time I am getting excited to see it on Amazon!


Ephesians 4:31
 31 Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, with all malice, 32 and be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.

No comments:

Post a Comment