Monday, January 19, 2015

# 87 Class In Session


This week I am presenting a photography 101 class with another local photographer 
Sheila Hebert   http://sheilahebert.com/
Response to this free class has been steady so we are excited to how many folks show up.
I have come to realize that being able to teach and share some of the knowledge I have acquired is very satisfying. I am continuing to move forward with the challenge for 2015 to read two books a month for the whole year. My last completed book was Halftime by Bob Buford. If yo are over the age of 40 and have not read this book I would encourage you to stop and go get it right now, and read it as soon as soon as you can! Halftime speaks about how to get from success to significance.
 It is a great read!
Get out and learn something new this week!


Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment