Monday, February 8, 2016

# 121 Stay The Course


It has been almost 2 years to the day that I sent an application to Texas Parks and Wildlife requesting to open a new Paddling Trail on Lake Conroe north of Houston. We are closing in on the final stages of approval! I hope by this summer I can post some pictures of the grand opening. I made it out this weekend for a nice paddle to look at the route once again. It is one of my favorite things to do. 
Glide quietly on a smooth stretch of water and fish a little and enjoy God's creation a lot!
I am excited to have as community partners; Texas Kayak Fisherman, 37,000+ avid kayakers and fisherman, and the US Forest Service who manages the land around the launch site.
I am sure I will be posting more information in the future.
If you are interested in the Paddling Trails or TKF just click the links for more information.
If you are committed to a project, stay the course, take the time and see it through to the end.
 I heard good things come to those who wait!


Psalm 27
11 
Teach me your way, Lord;

    lead me in a straight path
    because of my oppressors.
12 
Do not turn me over to the desire of my foes,
    for false witnesses rise up against me,
    spouting malicious accusations.
13 
I remain confident of this:

    I will see the goodness of the Lord
    in the land of the living.
14 
Wait for the Lord;
    be strong and take heart
    and wait for the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment