Monday, January 11, 2016

# 117 Beat Up

Hail damage in the forest.


The leftover hail 12 hours after it fell, and temps were in the 40's. How big was it when it fell!?

I went for a walk in the woods with a friend last weekend and he asked how many cameras I had! Huh only TWO!
I got a fit bit for Christmas so I have been working my way up to the 10,000 recommended steps. I ended up at 11,800 for the day. Now I know for some of you that is not a big deal, but consider some 95 days ago I could not walk to the mailbox or put on my own pants. That step count was just over 5 1/2 miles Somewhere on one of our stops for a drink of water my friend mentioned the beauty of God's handiwork in the woods. He did not know the extent of my surgery so I filled him in on the gory details. When I finished I told him he was walking in the woods with one of God's Miracles!
Most days that is the way I feel..Just Blessed!
You are too.

Luke 6
41 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 42 How can you say to your brother, ‘Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment