Monday, December 14, 2015

# 113 You Don't Know



You really don't know what you don't know!
I spent a fair amount of time over the past couple weeks returning the favor on the prayer front. My youngest son was in the hospital for a few days and I found out what it was like to be on the other side of things...It was not fun. I was also reminded that plenty of things are going on with friends and family that you may not know everything about. So my hope for you is to remember to pray, even if you think everybody is doing great.....
My son is doing better and some other situations with friends are improving.
I will continue to pray for all of them!
Take some time this week to pray for your families, they may need it more than you know. 

On a personal note I am feeling better each week. I am taking a day of vacation this week to meet with some folks from the Texas Parks and Wildlife to look at a kayak paddle trail on Lake Conroe, that I submitted an application for. You can read more about the program here.
https://tpwd.texas.gov/fishboat/boat/paddlingtrails/inland/
I will let you know how it goes next week.



Ephesians 6
 18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests.With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.19 Pray also for me, that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.

No comments:

Post a Comment