Wednesday, December 2, 2015

# 111 Thankful


I have plenty to be thankful for! And as we start December of another year it is hard to not stop and think "where has the time gone". I am once again reminded how precious our time on this earth is.
I am blessed to have my sons and their families close by so we can visit often. I am not sure what Grandma would do if she could not see the grand kids every few days. I continue to heal and work is good therapy. I guess this means retirement to the rocking chair is out of the question. I am sure one day I may change jobs but I will have to remain busy in some capacity to stay anywhere close to some form of sanity. Winter is a good time to reflect.


Psalm 118

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good;
    his love endures forever.
It is better to take refuge in the Lord
    than to trust in humans.
It is better to take refuge in the Lord
    than to trust in princes.

No comments:

Post a Comment