Monday, July 20, 2015

# 99 Fruit!


Persistence does pay off! I am pleased to say that this week I got the first few copies of the "Kayak Book". This has been a two year time investment for me,starting from the early days when I decided to write this book. One year + to get the book written and almost a full year to find a publisher, work through the set up and see the book printed. I could not be happier with the way it turned out.
Now the marketing begins.
The publisher, Texas Fish and Game magazine has books already in Academy stores and this will be the new edition. We will also have the book in Fishing Tackle Unlimited as well as kayak distributors like Austin Canoe and Kayak (ACK).
The fruit of this labor looks pretty sweet!
I have learned a lot, and also forged some great new friendships.
The book is available online at http://fishandgamegear.com/




Psalm 103:21-22 (NASB)

21 
Bless the Lord, all you His hosts,

You who serve Him, doing His will.
22 
Bless the Lordall you works of His,
In all places of His dominion;
Bless the Lord, O my soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment