Monday, July 6, 2015

# 98 Summer Shift

So here it is July 2015. I used this picture from Utah last year to remind me what it is to be cold! The second book I wrote "101 Freshwater Kayak Launching Points" is due to be in stores this month. Texas Fish and Game magazine did a nice write up in the July issue. If you are in Texas and do not get the mag now, pick up a copy at Academy.
 I have been full speed ahead every weekend for the past 2 months gathering information on my latest book writing venture. I have enjoyed the research process of  gathering this information, but my blogging has suffered! I do plan to start back with the "Where In Houston" blog soon and convert it to a Where TO FISH in Houston blog!
Fishing is a great activity for all members of the family, and the Houston area has plenty of neat spots to spend a little while away from the hustle of the city life.
I do hope you will continue to enjoy the posts!



Psalm 91

Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
    will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
    my God, in whom I trust.”

No comments:

Post a Comment