Monday, October 27, 2014

# 77 Alone



I like the old saying that goes,
 "I only like to fish when I am by myself, or with somebody"
Sometimes being alone can be a good thing and other times its nice to have a wife, brother, sister or close friend to share an event with. The older I get the harder it is to find a good friends. They take time to cultivate. Being from a large family has some great advantages, there is always some kindred spirit to talk to. I never have been very lonely, because I think I am very good company!



Psalm 62
5 For God alone my soul waits in silence,
    for my hope is from him.
He only is my rock and my salvation,
    my fortress; I shall not be shaken.
On God rests my deliverance and my honor;
    my mighty rock, my refuge is God.

1 comment:

  1. Hey brother - I recognize that spot! Some nice fish have been pulled from the depths of the "big swirly". I treasure the times we get to spend together especially with our lines in the water. May God grant us many more times to see the bobber go down.
    Love JHB

    ReplyDelete