Monday, June 2, 2014

# 59 Decisions


As I am sure you have guessed by now I am fond of a good quote. 
I heard one today that prompted this writing:
  If it is important, you will find a way, if it is not you will find an excuse.
We all have the chance to make many decisions every day, I would encourage you to look at your decisions and see what is important to you!
"In any moment of decision, the best thing to do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing
 and the worst thing to do is nothing." 
Theodore Roosevelt



It doesn't matter which side of the fence you get off on sometimes. What matters most is getting off. You cannot make progress without making decisions.



Psalm 14
The Lord looks down from heaven upon the children of men,
    to see if there are any that act wisely,
    that seek after God.

1 comment:

  1. Brother
    I've been getting caught up on your posts - very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete