Thursday, June 19, 2014

# 61 Changes


We all have the power to choose many things. Sometimes I wonder about the choices I have made the good the bad and the real ugly. My youth was a collection of bad choices, until made a really good one, I got married! In fact that could be the best decision and change, I have ever made. This week has been filled with some hard choices about change, I always try and follow the golden rule and treat people the way I want to be treated. Things change, people change, sometimes it for the best.
 Do you have something you need to change?

"Well if nothing changes; nothing changes".
Joe, a recovering alcoholic




1 Corinthians 15

51 Lo! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment