Tuesday, May 20, 2014

# 58 Prepare


I was privileged recently to be able to speak to a group of ladies at our church. As part of my preparation I used a little game that tricks your vision.It is a reminder to me, that we all like to tell ourselves we are smarter and more prepared than we really are.None of us knows the future. Yes, we should make provisions for our loved ones, but not at the expense of our faith, and giving. None of us are here forever. You will be in heaven (hopefully) for eternity. Prepare for it!

I don't know what the future holds, but I know who holds the future. 
Billy Graham

John 14 “Let not your hearts be troubled; believe  in God, believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many rooms; if it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And when I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also.

No comments:

Post a Comment