Tuesday, April 1, 2014

#51 Regrets


A friend sent to me this week information on a book by Bronnie Ware, The top 5 regrets of the dying.
 I think we could all learn to be better people, by stopping our wishing and start doing!

1. I wish I'd had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
2. I wish I didn't work so hard.
3. I wish I'd had the courage to express my feelings.
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.

A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.




Psalm 51

10 
Create in me a clean heart, O God,

    and put a new and right spirit within me.
11 
Do not cast me away from your presence,

    and do not take your holy spirit from me.
12 
Restore to me the joy of your salvation,

    and sustain in me a willing spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment