Sunday, April 27, 2014

# 55 Spring


Just when you thought spring was here a couple of weeks ago...many parts of this country got snow! I have been trying to breath life into my yard that has taken a beating over the past few years. I once had a neighbor who commented on my lack of grass... I told him at the time " I am raising boys, not grass"!
Well the boys are now men and its time for me to tend to the yard!



Psalm 19

God’s Glory in Creation and the Law

The heavens are telling the glory of God;
    and the firmament[a] proclaims his handiwork.
Day to day pours forth speech,
    and night to night declares knowledge.
There is no speech, nor are there words;
    their voice is not heard;
yet their voice[b] goes out through all the earth,
    and their words to the end of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment