Monday, August 3, 2015

# 101 Reflecting


This week has been a busy one with the family. New addresses, boxes and cleaning! I am reminded that we should take some down time for reflection. I also took a trip to the doctor this week and he also reminded me that I should slow down a bit. I am working on that! My close friend lost his mother in the past few days, and having gone through that I know how hard that is. Yet, all of us are heading in that direction. So my message to you this week is to take a step back and enjoy all those in your life. Most of us have more blessings that we can count.


But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look at his appearance or at the height of his stature, because I have rejected him; for God sees not as man sees, for man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.”
1 Samuel 16:7 NASB

No comments:

Post a Comment