Monday, August 24, 2015

#103 Dog Days


Every part of the country has its seasons where you just need to bear down and get through it. I n Texas that's usually July and August. This year has been very normal HOT! The book sales have been going very well. Store distribution continues and everyone who has gotten one has given me super feedback. I have donated a few to some fishing tournaments and made a few contacts with the kayak specialty stores. All of a sudden my signature is valuable! Don't worry I have too much work to do to get to far off the ground...
It is gratifying to know that the book will help people get out doors and enjoy kayaking.



Ecclesiastics 7;8-9


The end of a matter is better than its beginning;

Patience of spirit is better than haughtiness of spirit.
Do not be eager in your heart to be angry,
For anger resides in the bosom of fools.

No comments:

Post a Comment