Monday, March 9, 2015

# 92 Catch Up

This week was a kind of catch your breath week. I did get a chance to look over and edit a full copy of "101 Freshwater Kayak Launches" the second book I have been working on. I do think this one will also be very successful, because there is nothing else like it on the market. I am looking forward  to a little kayak work in the very near future. Spring is right around the corner here in Texas!


Psalm 46:4-6, 10

There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God,
    the holy place where the Most High dwells.
God is within her, she will not fall;
    God will help her at break of day.
Nations are in uproar, kingdoms fall;
    he lifts his voice, the earth melts.


He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;
    I will be exalted among the nations,
    I will be exalted in the earth.”

No comments:

Post a Comment