Monday, March 2, 2015

#91 No End In Sight!


I said to myself that this year I was going to slow down, so far it has not happened. I am behind on my blog posts but not on my activities. In the last days of February I did a wedding photography shoot over two days, and spent the following four days in post processing! I did a real estate shoot and also a initial review of my kayak book, anybody board? I do have lots of other projects that I want to attempt but for now I will work on what is in front of me. Mainly marketing the Woodcrafting for Birds and Wildlife book. Sales have been very good so far. Thank you to all who supported  me by purchasing a book. I have plenty left! I hope to work on getting it placed in some stores in the next few weeks.

Colossians 3
 23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, 24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment