Friday, July 19, 2013

# 14 Money


I am not sure if this is a Dan original quote but when he said it I never forgot it! It seems in our culture today everyone is chasing after more money and more stuff. I am blessed to have had parents who gave a great example on how to live out a comfortable simple life. They knew where true treasure was.
 It was in their love of God, each other and their family



I make Money..Money doesn't make me.
Dan

Mathew 6

19 “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust[g]consume and where thieves break in and steal; 20 but store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust[h] consumes and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

24 “No one can serve two masters; for a slave will either hate the one and love the other, or be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and wealth.[i]

No comments:

Post a Comment