Monday, July 8, 2013

# 13 Look Inside


These past few days have been HOT! OK what do you expect for July in Texas! My thoughts today while I am inside, are of what is inside each of us. The good the bad and the ugly. We all have the working of each of these traits. It is up to us to make the conscious choice to bring out the GOOD. We have this opportunity all day, every day! Take a few seconds and remember to respond in difficult situations instead of reacting.
Responding gives you time to look for the good. 
The Lord knows the whole of it.....



“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”
 Ralph Waldo Emerson


Psalm 139

Lord, you have searched me and known me.
You know when I sit down and when I rise up;
    you discern my thoughts from far away.
You search out my path and my lying down,
    and are acquainted with all my ways.
Even before a word is on my tongue,
    Lord, you know it completely.
You hem me in, behind and before,
    and lay your hand upon me.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;
    it is so high that I cannot attain it.

No comments:

Post a Comment