Tuesday, June 4, 2013

#4 Hospitals


This has been a busy week with people close to me in the hospital. My mother in-law and two close friends are all in the hospital. Most of you know that I too have logged my fair share of hospital days. As I reflect and pray for all of them, I remember how special nurses, as a whole are. They are truly a dedicated bunch who bring comfort and a healing touch to us day after day. When one patient moves out another moves in. An endless river of humanity many scared, nervous and in pain. 
Oh yea and all of them ready to "get out of here"!
So be nice to all the hospital care givers, even if they do wake you up to see how you are sleeping!
 I close with a sincere thank you to all of you who work the hospital wings.
 God Bless you for your patience with your patients.


“Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” 
Joshua J. Marine

Philippians 4: 12-13
12 I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. 13 I can do all this through him (Christ) who gives me strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment