Saturday, June 29, 2013

# 11 Yes you can.


One of the most loved verses in the Bible is Phil. 4:13  but I love the entire thought, that states we should learn to be content where we are. Put another way; we will never be happy with a where or a when. 
I will  be happy when I get this promotion, or I will be happy when I finally get moved into this new house. NO you won't! We must first learn to find some contentment where we are today.
 The secret to happiness  is  our relationship with God. 
That is not to say they we should not work to change difficult situations, we should. Happiness and joy are a product of knowing that God is always at work in our lives,
 and we can do all things through Him (God) who strengthens us!





Whether you think you can or you can't...you are right.  
 Henry Ford


Philippians 4
11 I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. 12 I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. 13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment