Monday, September 29, 2014

# 73 Give it up!



When is the last time you gave something away? Not the kind of stuff you would put in the garage sale or goodwill but I mean some of your GOOD stuff. 
This is something in my life that I need to do a better job with.
 I suffer from the "I may need that one day" syndrome! 
Yea I may have a bit of hoarder in me. I do like to watch American Pickers!! I hope you will join me and find something you have, that will have an impact on someone else and just
 "Give it up"

Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more.


2 Corinthians 9
The point is this: he who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. Each one must do as he has made up his mind, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for 
God loves a cheerful giver

No comments:

Post a Comment