Sunday, July 6, 2014

# 63 Freedon



4th of July weekend is a time to celebrate our freedom. Even with all the present turmoil we still live in the greatest nation on earth. I was pleased to celebrate a one year birthday party for my granddaughter and her cousin this weekend too. I guess God knew what he was doing when he gave us babies when we were young. There was a house full of kids 7 or 8, maybe 9 ( I lost count) all under 5 years old and they kept us ALL busy! It is always a blessing to me to be able to see all my own children in the same day. It reminds me that time marches on and we should grab on to every precious minute and enjoy it.
This picture was from the fireworks display in our neighborhood

Freedom prospers when religion is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged.



Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment