Monday, February 24, 2014

# 46 Failure

What most people view as failure is really success!
As some of you know I have done some public speaking. I talk about staying positive in what you
 Say, Think and Do! 
Many folks get down when they think they have failed at something. 
One of the quotes I use in my speaking presentation, is from Thomas Edison and he said 
"I have not failed, I have found 10,000 ways it won't work". 
When we LEARN from our failures they are really just part of our education.
 Zig Ziglar  said "Failure is an event not a person, yesterday really did end last night and today is a brand new day" As long as we have a tomorrow, we have the hope of a new day to try and do better. 
I guess grandma had it right
If at first you don't succeed, try and try again!!

John Wooden 

Hebrews 12
14 Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy;without holiness no one will see the Lord. 
15 See to it that no one falls short of the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many. 


No comments:

Post a Comment