Monday, January 27, 2014

# 42 Youth


I sat in church this weekend watching a new alter boy learning his way around the mass from a different perspective, up in front of everyone! I was once there too and it did not seem so long ago. Being a small part of the mass and feeling grown up. I am sure we all can remember a situation when we were young and were allowed to do something  like the grownups! Now that I am kind of grown up I love to watch the growth taking place in the hearts and spirits of young people like this alter boy.
Never be afraid to try something new, it will keep you young at heart!


I am not young enough to know everything.
Oscar Wilde 


Psalm 119
 How can a young person stay on the path of purity?
    By living according to your word.
10 I seek you with all my heart;
    do not let me stray from your commands.
11 I have hidden your word in my heart
    that I might not sin against you.

No comments:

Post a Comment