Monday, December 2, 2013

# 35 Work


Work provides dignity. We all like to think that we matter in some small way in the world. By working we can measure our contributions to society. I think it is a shame that so many people today are able to work but choose to let someone else take care of them. It is healthy to be productive and complete even a small project. I am pretty sure I will never retire. I may quit working at my present job someday
 but I will continue to work at something...Blogger? Winemaker? Photographer? Speaker?

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
Thomas A. Edison 

Proverbs 16: 2-3
All one’s ways may be pure in one’s own eyes,
    but the Lord weighs the spirit.
Commit your work to the Lord,
    and your plans will be established.

No comments:

Post a Comment