Sunday, October 27, 2013

# 30 Sharing







I just finished a business book that I would recommend.
 It is called "Love is the killer app" by Tim Sanders. Its all about sharing. Sharing your knowledge, sharing your network and sharing your compassion. The "big  thought" relayed in this book is; by sharing all of these freely you become such a resource for everyone around you, you can not help but be successful...and happy.

We are not cisterns made for hoarding, we are channels made for sharing.
Billy Graham 


Philemon1
I thank my God always when I remember you in my prayers, because I hear of your love and of the faith which you have toward the Lord Jesus and all the saints, and I pray that the sharing of your faith may promote the knowledge of all the good that is ours in ChristFor I have derived much joy and comfort from your love, my brother, because the hearts of the saints have been refreshed through you.

No comments:

Post a Comment