Monday, September 30, 2013

# 26 Be Wise


We all think we are pretty smart. I wonder how many of us would say we are loyal and faithful? We have many choices to make every day, How are YOU doing? I struggle to make the right choices I should, many time in the very small things...like eating right. I am starting to track my food intake. A small thing I will try to be faithful too! It will be healing for my flesh!


Proverbs 3

Do not let loyalty and faithfulness forsake you;
    bind them around your neck,
    write them on the tablet of your heart.
So you will find favor and good repute
    in the sight of God and of people.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
    and do not rely on your own insight.
In all your ways acknowledge him,
    and he will make straight your paths.
Do not be wise in your own eyes;
    fear the Lord, and turn away from evil.
It will be a healing for your flesh
    and a refreshment for your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment