Sunday, April 27, 2014

# 55 Spring


Just when you thought spring was here a couple of weeks ago...many parts of this country got snow! I have been trying to breath life into my yard that has taken a beating over the past few years. I once had a neighbor who commented on my lack of grass... I told him at the time " I am raising boys, not grass"!
Well the boys are now men and its time for me to tend to the yard!



Psalm 19

God’s Glory in Creation and the Law

1 The heavens are telling the glory of God;
    and the firmament[a] proclaims his handiwork.
2 Day to day pours forth speech,
    and night to night declares knowledge.
3 There is no speech, nor are there words;
    their voice is not heard;
4 yet their voice[b] goes out through all the earth,
    and their words to the end of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment