Monday, September 30, 2013

# 26 Be Wise


We all think we are pretty smart. I wonder how many of us would say we are loyal and faithful? We have many choices to make every day, How are YOU doing? I struggle to make the right choices I should, many time in the very small things...like eating right. I am starting to track my food intake. A small thing I will try to be faithful too! It will be healing for my flesh!


Proverbs 3

3 Do not let loyalty and faithfulness forsake you;
    bind them around your neck,
    write them on the tablet of your heart.
4 So you will find favor and good repute
    in the sight of God and of people.
5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
    and do not rely on your own insight.
6 In all your ways acknowledge him,
    and he will make straight your paths.
7 Do not be wise in your own eyes;
    fear the Lord, and turn away from evil.
8 It will be a healing for your flesh
    and a refreshment for your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment